Plans to Fuck Alexis 15 Plans to Fuck Alexis 15

hell yes

i remember these from a few months back or so.

...

i fucking love these.

Ryan-Smith responds:

Few months back? More like a year. Feels weird reading such a nice review after a bad one, actually feels nice, thanks!

Truth about Masturbation Truth about Masturbation

lawlzezez

this flash isnt that great by itself, but the 9 year old wankers who get pissed at the fact its on front page/it isnt pr0n is the best part. my favorite review so far:
"Dude why is thisfront page FRONT PAGE MEANS BEST OF THE BEST"

you hear him? BEST OF THE BEST!

THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS!

Elvis Not Included Elvis Not Included

Other Flash doesn't even compare.

This has the arcade feel for reals, g.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

ok

this obvioulsy had a lot of work put into it and has been quite big for some time... but i've been playing for hours and just can not get used to the mouse movement. it would work if the hand went all over the screen, but that would make no sense. since you can only move the hand within a zone, i find the mouse going out of the screen all the time. maybe im missing something. oh well. kudos.

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

Hey Beatch

O.K. I will give u some upz for making a fucking like 3-5 hour game, but what the fuck, there is no save. NO single person with a life is going to spend 5 hour striaght trying to beat a game. I'd rather be playing Alien Hominid on Newgrounds than fucking Mario gay shit. If a game is going to be long as hell it better be fuck raw as hell not get to the sun sprites to get the fuck ass raping princess. Next time gat an animator to do some grahpics for somthing original than a game that has already been made on a console. Good Job ):<

Man-o-Rope Man-o-Rope

Great

It was funny, addictive, and got harder as it progressed. I look forward to more from you. Unless this might've been stolen =/... but I hope not. Great game.

Blue Step Blue Step

Couldn't help but tap my foot

I even jammed with it a bit. Really nice sound.

P.S. Thanks for the great reviews. I owed you one.

Is There Anybody Out There? Is There Anybody Out There?

Great Floyd tune

You nailed it. Great job. I could totally help you with any bass stuff you may ever need =b...

Tancrisism responds: