Madness interactive Madness interactive

ok

this obvioulsy had a lot of work put into it and has been quite big for some time... but i've been playing for hours and just can not get used to the mouse movement. it would work if the hand went all over the screen, but that would make no sense. since you can only move the hand within a zone, i find the mouse going out of the screen all the time. maybe im missing something. oh well. kudos.

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

Hey Beatch

O.K. I will give u some upz for making a fucking like 3-5 hour game, but what the fuck, there is no save. NO single person with a life is going to spend 5 hour striaght trying to beat a game. I'd rather be playing Alien Hominid on Newgrounds than fucking Mario gay shit. If a game is going to be long as hell it better be fuck raw as hell not get to the sun sprites to get the fuck ass raping princess. Next time gat an animator to do some grahpics for somthing original than a game that has already been made on a console. Good Job ):<

Man-o-Rope Man-o-Rope

Great

It was funny, addictive, and got harder as it progressed. I look forward to more from you. Unless this might've been stolen =/... but I hope not. Great game.

Cliff Racer Cliff Racer

amazing game for such a small filesize

or any filesize, really! make more! maybe we'll be able to use that gun in the back... ;). also, i noticed that the filename is "MARS RACER" but you renamed it "Cliff Racer". hehe, it does look a lot more like mars than a cliff. anyway, very good job, hope to see much more of this amazing coding.

StickFighter StickFighter

great

only thing i would want is to be able to be more characters and not just have them be opponents, and a move where you can shoot down in air (like jak 2) very good, though. smooth movements and animation.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

WOW

now theres over 7 million views! also, everyone complains about the difficulty, and, quite frankly, you people just need to play it more. its fun =)

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

only one off`

awesome game, but one of due to the fact that punk sucks =b.

Evil-Dog responds:

You probably didn't hear the good bands