Plans to Fuck Alexis 15 Plans to Fuck Alexis 15

hell yes

i remember these from a few months back or so.

...

i fucking love these.

Ryan-Smith responds:

Few months back? More like a year. Feels weird reading such a nice review after a bad one, actually feels nice, thanks!

Truth about Masturbation Truth about Masturbation

lawlzezez

this flash isnt that great by itself, but the 9 year old wankers who get pissed at the fact its on front page/it isnt pr0n is the best part. my favorite review so far:
"Dude why is thisfront page FRONT PAGE MEANS BEST OF THE BEST"

you hear him? BEST OF THE BEST!

THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS!

Elvis Not Included Elvis Not Included

Other Flash doesn't even compare.

This has the arcade feel for reals, g.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

david firth is a genius.

this cartoon is r8 mad. i think jerry should answer to the reviews people have writtens. ):< :0 omg i think i left my coat on the rack at work fuckin hell

FBF FBF

Wow

This is like, C-A-N-C-E-R. I saw some African kid drink a diet Sprite Zero because you made that. That obviously stands for something, 'cause right afterward he nailed a lion. GO AFRICAN KIDS.

TheFonz responds:

Its like Holy Shit, you GAY ALBINO ESKIMO CLOWN OMG ROLF LOL BBQ PUNKED RAWK ANF FAPFAPFAPFAPFAP El skeeto es mu grande. Teienes es mucho grande pene.

Kanye West - GBDCABP Kanye West - GBDCABP

Anticlockclock

You are my God.

Cosmic Sojourner Cosmic Sojourner

Have my babies

All good things must come to an end... AW MAYUN!

Have my babies plzkthxbai

AstralProjection responds:

XD

/babymake

Asteroid Warning Asteroid Warning

Hobos are my friends

This movie was so good, I watched it until my brains turned into goo and started coming out my ears. My pet cat Tumour (because he has a big tumour on his head from some disease or something but I don't feel like taking him to the vet I'd rather just keep eating his legs off) started eating my brain goop and then made sweet love to my anus.

FUCKING OWN.

JackieChan responds:

Seriously, best review I've ever read.

R.I.P. Pingo R.I.P. Pingo

Life-saving flash

This flash has changed me, as a person. It made me think differently. It's made me have decisions about important things in my life. It is amazing and beatiful. It saved my only child from AIDS. I saw a starving child outside my window, and this flash gave him food. I saw some fat guy run naked through my house, and when he came back, he was clothed. Thank you very, very much for this flash.
I love you.

That-Is-Bull responds:

Anti Smoking (Not Really) Anti Smoking (Not Really)

Funny

I liked it overall... some of the sound quality and graphics weren't too spiffy. My sound quality was probably the worst, though. Well, two reviewers mentioned mine, I salute you two for being so kind =b